Mood Swings!


I’m in such a fantastic mood that I can’t even describe!! I wonder if emotions are a deciding factor in our personalities; perhaps they decide who we are even when we don’t realize it!

As I type this I feel I am playing the piano to coffee and cigarettes playing in my earphones & smiling!! Yes smiling to a song that usually saddens my heart! & The thoughts are flowing yes.. A little too fast for my typing skills! :/ and yet I couldn’t care less.. I’m loving this, this flow of words… of thoughts!

Strange how a mood can make something regular seem spectacular!

I’m still not sure what brought on this mood! Let me see, I had chocolate chip cookies that crumbled in my mouth to give way to melting chocolate beads! I had a pack of chilli flavoured lays and coca cola ! Oh oh or maybe just maybe its coz my hair smells so heavenly today! I recommend the new Sunsilk series :D

Oh well it was probably the coke! Whatever it was I feel like dancing or going to a karaoke bar! :D But its one am and I don’t think I can karaoke even in my room ! & who am I kidding I don’t dance J hehe

Well now the adrenaline is lowering and I’m thinking how it is that a mood changes so much. Say yr having a bad day and then out of the blue someone gives you a compliment, even a small one and the rest of the day you’re harping along like a songbird! How did that happen? Why rather !

So point A is that moods are influenced by surroundings, includes people, favorite foods, pets, tv shows, aromas, random incident happening to someone else that you just happened to witness! I could go on n on!

& yet we are supposed to be the master of our emotions? Really ? How is that working out for you!

I have read a zillion articles on how you should take charge of your life and not allow your surroundings to hinder you from achieving yr goal n blah! Agreed but when it comes to regular life I guess you need to control less and allow influence now n then.

Because I sulked the whole of yesterday and today all it took was… I’m not even sure! Because I took a shower& a stimulating short walk in the chilly breeze to get some printouts and I walked out of the store to see a pregnant woman holding her tummy n smiling! To herself! and then her husband joins her and they’re both smiling! I had to smile at them! & from then on I think the mood caught on! I walked into the store to pick up tomatoes, found rotten ones but I smiled at a kid who dropped a tray of eggs a little too close to my feet ( I’m not even a ‘ohh kids are so cute’ person) . I walk out of the store to be greeted by a black cat who also I smile at! ( a CAT.. a black onE!)

So the same life I was leading yesterday I sulked at and today I was relishing?!

My point is, allow influence. Because we need it sometimes, even from random strangers. And who says mood swings are a nuisance! I love that I have them; they help me appreciate my good days beyond reason!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)