On love, dreams and loss

I think the worst part of young romance is that; yes, they fade away because of a simple cause like age, but unfortunate still is that you lose a friend. Probably one that you could have had for life.
That is the worst part really, the departure of a true friend.

On losing friends,

The loss of a friend. By death or as bad when you are both alive and not willing to kick ball together. I have lost more than one friend not because of death. Fortunately, I have lost none to death ; so I cannot truly say which is worse by experience.
What I have experienced is that we allow different parts of our personality to come alive with different friends and when the friendship dies; sadly, that part of us does too.

On Dreams,

Dreams are a mystery. Are they in some strange way reality? Are they even connected to reality? Or are they just an interpretation of what we really want? For all we know they could just be random thoughts the mind brings together when it gets bored of the sleeping inactive body. I once dreamt of a dead dog coming back to life and an old flame back in my life in the same screen. I later realised that my mind was probably trying to tell me just how improbable these two events were. Sarcastic dream what can I say!

On love,

Love, love, love.. hmmm. Romance is a fascinating concept. That in a world where a normal baby being born is a miracle, we want to see higher miracles of soul-mates and love that lasts a lifetime. Of how two people become one and in a strange way a little of each other with time. I doubt I would spend my time thinking and writing about this if I were actually experiencing it!

Which leads me to wonder if we give half as much thought to the things we have that we give to the things we do not.

Comments

  1. very nice post dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)kutzz ur all grown up!!am so proud of ewe!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just happened upon your blog, great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off awesome post!!! Made me think for a while!
    On Friends - A double Agree (Although I lost one to death and its horrible really)
    On Love - Agreed!
    On Dreams - Well there re so many feelings that refer to the same word. I really like a quote from Oscar Wilde - "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bramesh!Thanks:)glad to know it got you thinking :) & love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! i happened to read your post cos you sent the link and made me promise that i'll say nice things... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)