The new "kutz life series!"(introduction)

Dear All,

I know that most of my posts have been on a particular topic and for all those who liked them!
Thanks :)
Anyway, due to the new changes in my life; (changes being me shifting to a diff country & me becoming more mature blah blah..) kutz plans to think a little differently :D
okay okay I'll just be honest with you.. see the point is I've just gotten here, I don’t know too many people (except my parents & a cat I've befriended that sleeps at our door for the a/c). Phone calls to humans my age who I know and love are horrendously expensive, and I don’t want to turn into one of those cyber lurkers who wait for someone… ANYone's “available” sign to come on,on their messenger list!!
For those of you who don’t know me too well.. well I'm a peoples person.. I like company!! You see I like to talk sometimes…okay fine...all the time :D If you leave me alone in a room for over an hour, once I run out of using things like the comp or tv to amuse myself.. I resort to talking to non living soft toys ( you know I love you Puggzy)or worse unknown animals that could be passing by!
My friend Jav had even put across her deep concern for me when it comes to this particular problem(acc2her) by asking me one day very seriously.. “kutz do you feel a void in your life? Talk to me!” (ha ha ha … I couldn’t stop laughing!)
Could me void of having enough people to talk to ever be filled?? NEVER!! Buhahaha
So you can only begin to imagine how I feel in this new location!!
Therefore…….
You.. yes you and YOU and…} okay I can’t find the infinity symbol:/.. See its times like these when I wish I was more computer savvy! (wistful sigh! - okay I tend to deviate a little once in a while :D)
Wat was I saying? Yes.. that YOU are going to be my new “talk to” person :D
(musical symbol I don’t know how to include)… I don’t have to be lonely no more… (hope you figure out the tune,hehe)
Woo huh u!! I’m all exited :D
Anyhoo, I’m gonna sign off now.. don’t want you to start hating me.. yeT :D
Enjoy yr weekend!!
Lowe,kutz

Comments

  1. Marryam...tum kitnaaaaa baat karti ho :)

    good blog.....hi and how r u :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)