PUGGZY CARANANANACHE FELLA TUBBY


Your probably??!! about the title huh? Well that's my teddy bear's name! How I came up with that one at the age of eight well:) (Is only because I was 8!!he he)
Puggzy is a Kodiak bear cub, chocolate brown fur, with a big orange bow and a huge grin stitched onto his face [I mean literally ;)]; at-least that's how he looked when my parents brought him home! He was a surprise present for my sister originally but I kinda changed it to he's "ours" hehe and my poor innocent sister bought it of-course!
After I decided he must have a name I also decided he must have a life, a story, a voice! Yes he has a high pitched squeaky mul-accented voice-(thanks to all the malayalee teachers influencing me during that period of my life!)
ooh now coming to who he is.. Puggzy is the baby bear from goldilocks and the three bears! Also his grandpa is Baloo from "The Jungle Book" :) I know I know different origin and stuff but that's the story :)
Anyway.., Puggzy is a genius! He flips through a book and he knows everything...although he can't retain it for too long, just enough to ace all the exams :) [this I'm sure I came up with wen I had exams;)]
He's done his P.hd in almost every subject but of-course he doesn't remember anything so he decides to become a business bear and that's what he does now!! he owns a chain of malls in "Bear land"
Now "Bear land" is a part of toy land.. where all the soft toys are originally from! Puggzy's parents still live there, in the same cottage goldilocks came to :) , he says they have a lot of strawberry plants and fruit trees outside so you know its pretty colorful I'm guessing :) and bear land is where all your teddy bears go to when your not home:) They hang out in cool milkshake "Bars"!! [shaped like igloos.. because they were started by the polar bears you see;)]
He has two "masters", that is what he calls us! My sister is "master fattymate"(she was chubby back then!) and I'm "master crunchy"(I decided I was the fun person;)).
Anyway, there's just way too much about him so someday I'll write a book! someday:)

He still stays with me.. and has grown pretty old and dusty.. has even lost patches of fur here and there;) and doesn't look a thing like the bear with the orange bow!.. But to me he's still the same bear my parents brought home that day.. if anything, there's a lot more people who know and love him:)

If u found him interesting enough to want to know him.. he's on facebook! add him:) he's very friendly :)

Comments

  1. just checkin if this works coz i cant see yr comment jav :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i found it!! its with the other post! teehee:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey coo :) :) dis is so awesome... i actully felt like i was in da bear land wid pugzzy :)) amazin (just da way u say it)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r sooo mad since childhood....!! m 100% sure by now..!! ;);)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)