day 4 (part 1)


Hieee :) I'm back!! Didcha miss me?? :D hehe
Your probably thinking weren't you supposed to go on that morning walk and post pics for us to see?? Well.. I can explain.. see I obviously didn't get up the next morning or the next:/ soo the next walk I went on was in the evening.. this time with both my parents! I was enthusiastic coz we were going to the beach :D My mom was panting midway and I was giggling thinking oh.. I'm soo young n energetic... fatigue? bah... I started talking about how I used to walk around a really big campus a few months back and hence the stamina!! We cross the Radisson,a women's club(that my mom insists i should join!) and now I'm beginning to wonder.. where is this beach.. just 15min more says my dad.. JUST? O sweet lord.. anyway.. its okay.. I'm hardly tired.. we reach the beach:) My parents decide this side is too dark n secluded so we walk further where there are more people! a small family with two kids neck deep happily splashing about!
Low tide,no moon or stars and a kinda gloomy bunch of rocks.. Oh and cats! two of them.. I dunno what it is with me and cats these days! Definitely not a good sign!! Anyway wasn't too much fun coz we were perspiring like mad!! After my dad's urges to trouble the cat were fulfilled and a short stay we head back!
To my surprise i wasn't tired at all.. i put on my music,started skipping along and was enjoying myself------not for long! we were almost home.. five min to go and my legs decide they're made of lead :( Waah!!
So much for the stamina speech I gave :/ I Slept like a log that night and woke up the next morning to body ache!!! My parents on the other hand were raving on how energized they felt and how we should walk regularly!! ( I gulped silently and crept out to make tea :D
P.S : The body ache has reduced and I'm back to my normal self.. thank you for wondering :)
P.S 2 : I have more news so part two will be coming along in a few minutes :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)