HORRORSCOPE !!!


HAVE YOU HEARD??? Apparently the earth has shifted from its axis due to the gravitational pull of the moon and changed the way the stars are aligned! :( Why is this a big deal? Its a HUGE deal coz it just confused all our personalities in a flash! Yesterday I was an Arien and today I'm a Piscean :-/ From the RAM to a fish !! ughhh..
We're yet to hear if the Chinese horoscope has changed too.. maybe I'm no longer a cute rabbit! :( I may have just turned into a rat or a snake :-/ *gulp*

I mean what does this mean? Does this mean that all our personalities are changing now? or were changed when the stars moved!
I don't really know why I'm this upset! I feel stripped of my personality! Yes I did obsess over my knowledge of the signs and judged every person I met according to their date of birth which now seems soo absurd!
Not to mention all the people who I've tortured to read the book and forced to believe even if they did not want to :-/ I'm sure they all though of me and guffawed when they read about this!
Perhaps its also because I can no more rush into Landmark (the book store) every time I go to Forum (mall) and grab Linda Goodman's love signs to see if I'm compatible with the latest crush :( *Sniff* this is going to change my life!

Anyway here are the SO CALLED new signs :
  • Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
  • Pisces: March 11-April 18
  • Aries: April 18-May 13
  • Taurus: May 13-June 21
  • Gemini: June 21-July 20
  • Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
  • Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
  • Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
  • Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23-Nov.29
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20
And what on earth is Ophiuchus?? It seems the Babylonians who invented the zodiac skipped Ophiuchus because they wanted only 12 signs! I mean what?
The most ironic thing now is that the more I read all this now the more I realize what HOGWASH it is!
Well I refuse to believe any of this and am going back to my life before I read any of these SIGNS!

P.S - Okay I changed my mind. I am still very much an ARIEN, read Linda Goodman and you'll know what I mean !! All that awesome stuff she wrote about me err sorry the sign is not because she was an Arien too its because its true! :-/ What? Nooo.. Really!

come back!!!!

Comments

  1. OMG!!! :O Is tat really true?? :S i went from a bull to a ram.. Ok,so tats ok,but from an Emperor to a FOOL?? :O eeeks.. This is a nightmare.. But.. I believe i was supposed to b a cusp anyway, so i guess its not gona make much of a difference.. Yet.. A new sign?? Yeah, and it sure does sound like bullshit to me now.. Wtf!! M SO disappointed.. Damn,i wish i dint read ur post.. Id hv been blissfully ignorant.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon you do realize I used to be the 'fool' and preferred it to the fish I am now :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yeah, i was jus being evil back der! :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. U should read:

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo... i didn't know about this.... But seriously tell me can the zillions of the world be divided into 13 signs???!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Rogue - Like I said, I've been believing hogwash for ages :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)