Choice!


NOTE : Hey guys!! Its been soo long since I wrote here! Strangely, I have not been inspired at all! :P Except that I wanna say Thank you to the reading audience even when I'm not writing! Had the maximum blog views this month! And people from UK, Ireland,Norway,Russia and Dominica, do write back! I'm very exited that you guys are reading me coz I don't know any of you personally I'm sure and there's a lot of readership from yr countries! :)

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all
progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw

When I read this quote I couldn't help relating it to an article I read a few weeks back on the number of choices we have to and need to make these days; with even something like takeaway coffee! There's decaf, cream, sugar-brown or white.. every little aspect you have a choice!
Walk into a store to pick up juice; even if you narrow down to your regular brand of orange juice from the large competition you now have to decide again; no added sugar? with calcium or without? and so forth!!

Anyway, the author seemed pretty annoyed and wanted to just pick the first option on the list. Strangely, I happen to love the choice!! I love that I get to pick something that is exactly what I want despite having the variety to choose from!
It's exiting even! I also like to try something different the next time and once I'm done experimenting I like to think I now know exactly what I like! :)
My friend Jav thinks I'm just very fussy when it comes to most things in life :) I like to think I'm specific about what I want, not unreasonable, specific :D

I wish I could choose everything else in my life like groceries! Now that would be something huh! I guess its just the Human wanting more concept..Kind of like; when you misplace your mobile phone, all you have to do is give it a missed call to find it and soon you wish you could give every small thing you misplace a missed call :)

Something like that :)

Comments

  1. seek n ye shall find, knock n it shall b open to u ............
    life indeed can b tat simple
    if only we believed!!!
    food for thought??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we could.. if we were less human or some form of higher humans ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)