I'M BACK!! With a delayed day 5 ;)


Well I dunno if you missed me but I certainly missed writing here ! Been doing a lotta writing this month but nothing like writing here, in my own space, where I can use any font any word any any anything I want :) Kinda makes me think that you never realize how much freedom you have unless you have it taken away from you! :)We're a bunch of ungrateful creatures us humans!! :D
hmmm! So how have you been?? This month has been rather disappointing..the job hunt is fruitless.. its like I only look up trees that are dry and ready to cause a forest fire, not give out fruits of any kind :P hmphtt..
In other words I hate waiting :(
But then I am enjoying my new part time job..yes yes I am no longer a jobless bum :)and learning a whole lotta new things!! And well, I have definitely learnt to be patient and the wild horse in me has decided to put the saddle on!he he
Have you ever felt at some point in your life,that everything is going soo well with something (maybe a job or grades or a crush)and you can't want for anything more and you feel like your life is suddenly perfect and your so happy.....! At this point does your mind ever say, wait a minute, something is fishy, how can there be no trouble at all, and then u begin to think something is going to go wrong pretty soon??
OR is it just ME!!
I have so many times experienced this point of pure and total ecstasy and then spoof! all gone in a flash before my very eyes I tell you! hmmm.. has kinda made me stop believing in miracles! Come to think of it I'm so much less a dreamer these days than I used to be! And old habits are supposed to die hard :) I think its time I revert to my old habits :D It would be just rude not to keep up with old sayings ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)