day 3 :)



Gooodmorning :D hehe never thought I'd be up so early writing here!! Feels pretty good!! Nooo wait lets redo this, I should say "Saba ilkhair",which means Good morning in Arabic!! hehe yes I've been educating myself! Promise I'll use one word everyday:)

My day started at 5.30am today (no need to gasp for breath like that..huh how rude :P) well in a way you are right.. obviously didn't get up on my own! You see my mom's summer vacations have begun and hence!! (there is exactly one advantage of being a teacher-you get a 2 month summer break!)..where was I? Yes..since she is on vacation she decides she should exercise and lose weight &&& the LEAST I can do according to her is go for that walk with her!
So I woke up cursing the amount of light the stupid sun was emitting at 5.30 I mean seriously.. the poor moon was hardly there :/ and I like him much better these days!
We live near a sea port which extends to a small beach and then its just the sea sea sea :) I loveee water bodies! There's something really calming about the sound it makes..Don't you think?
Let me describe it to you, you get out of our building and you walk down for 2-3 min,cross the main road and you reach the sea port.. You can see the Radisson at a distance of 5 min from there and beyond the Radisson is the beach! [I'm really bad at measuring distance in km/m hence the time reference.. hehe ]
Ah!! You must be thinking, a morning beach walk, how nice... ahh you think wrong! My mom decided that its way too unsafe for us to go to the beach that early on our own! no no! we'll walk around the museum on our side of the main road :( [I WOKE UP AT 5.30 TO WALK AROUND A MUSEUM!!!]
I grumble on all the 4 rounds as i look across the main road longingly at the water :/... "See, you can see the boats from here also.. so nice" says my mom all bubbly that today's walk is going to make her slim & energetic :D.. I reply with a grunt!
Anyway she's counting on me to go on these daily walks with her.. ME! (I am never the early bird-EVER!!)
Honestly I dun think this "the early bird catches the worm" holds good for humans.. for birds well ya I get they want some juicy worm in the morning..I DON'T!!
If I do get up tomorrow or day after or the day after I'll let you know ;)
Why am I doing this your thinking? Well like I said before I love the beach and tomorrow onwards the beach has been promised because I told her I don't think a shark is gonna swim up on shore bite us just for fun, giggle to himself and go back into the water , I mean please, they are not spiteful creatures :D
Sooo, I'm off!! will click pics and put up tomorrow for your "Viewing pleasure" hehe I dunno where I picked that up from but it cracks me up!!
So tomorrow then :)
Love, Kutz
P.S : YES THAT IS A PIC OF THE MUSEUM WE WERE WALKING AROUND! & THE OTHER PIC IS TO GIVE YOU A WHOLE IDEA..SO YOU CAN SEE WHICH SIDE OF THE MUSEUM GAVE WAT VIEW :/

Comments

  1. mary ann - nice to hear that..! R u sure u got up at 0530hrs??!! ;-)
    OMG...its like sun rising from west..!! ;-)
    Really seems like nice place after what u described.!! Will come very soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha kuttu you never cease an oppurtunity to amuse me... quite interesting 5.30am wolging in d beeejj withd da malayaleees lol ;)dont worry your arabic is gonna be as worse as my german lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)