Day 2 :/


Yay!! Your still reading me :D
Goood evening! How you been?? I’m drinking some now- lukewarm tea :/ made a little milk for my new cat friend.. who seems quite happy now and is back to his only activity--- sleeping!! I wonder what he dreams about!! Never mind!
Speaking of dreams, yesterday was a nightmare!... I don’t mean to exaggerate but no internet for 24hrs can drive an already bored, jobless person NUTS!! I mean what are you supposed to do with yourself? No TV. Anything on the comp/dvd’s yr bored of and the only few unwatched movies decide to strike and not play for absolutely no reason! (I’m starting to think even they have minds of their own.. aah revenge!--- explains it all!)
So I was forced to make a social call by my mom.. now another thing u should know about me is well like I said before I’m a people’s person.. just not so much of a “new” people person :/
I get very uncomfortable about meeting new people 
The weird part is once I start talking to them I get a lot better! (see how awesome talking is??)
Anyway, post the social call we get really delayed on our way back coz one of the buildings close by caught fire! Was a little scary to see so many flats still ablaze despite the huge spraying fire trucks.
Incidents like these make us think about how we take every normal safe day without a fire or an earthquake for granted!... Makes you think it could’ve been you!
I wish we didn’t have to witness these incidents to realize that!
Anyway , we had to park the car a little far out n walk home.. we walked past the sea port.. just a small one.. with small boats and huge fishing nets!!
I was thinking about how I used to think boats were “ships” before I saw my first real ship :) he he I miss being a kid sometimes :( Adulthood kinda dims the fun out ;)
It also makes u write statements like the one above :/ good lord I sound like I turned 80 or something!!
Ohhh gr8 my lukewarm tea is now cold !! :(
Oki ‘m off.. sorry about the random rambling.. I’ll write something more interesting tomorrow :D
Lowe,kutz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)