The all new "kutz world" series :D {introduction}

Dear All,

I know that most of my posts have been on a particular topic and for all those who liked them! Thanks :)

Anyway, due to the new changes in my life; (changes being me shifting to a different country & me becoming more mature blah blah..)kutz plans to think a little differently :D

oki oki i'll just be honest with you.. see the point is i've just gotten here, i don't know too many ppl (except my parents & a new cat 've befriended due to serious lack of company wen they go 2 work-i am noT a cat person:/). Phone calls to humans my age who i know n love are horrendously expensive & i do not want to become one of those cyber lurkers who wait n watch for someone.. ANYone who comes online to pounce on :/

Well for those who don't know me.. i'm a peopleS person.. i like company and i like to talk sometimes.. okay fynn , all the time..

If you leave me alone in a house for more than an hour alone i'll be talking to non-living (u know i love u puggzy) stuffed toys! and even worse.. unknown animals!!(which my friend jav is extremely concerned bout!he he)
There have been times when she's looked at me with a deep concerned frown n said.. kutz do u feel a void? talk to me.. ( ha ha ha this has never failed to amuse me) I mean pls.. my void for more n more ppl to talk to will never NEVER be filled! :/

So since u have that view of how i can bee when it comes to things like communication, u can only imagine what i am going through now!!

Therefore,

U.. yes you.. and you and you...} oki i can't find the infinity symbol hmphtt..its times like these when i wish i were more computer savvy! :( {yes i do deviate a lott,get used to it :D}

what was i saying.. yes , you are my NEWWW "talk to" buddies!! woo hu hu!!

I'm superr exited now!!

(musical symbol) I'm not gonna be lonely no more ;)

okiee 'll sign off for now.. although i could go on n on..(butt i don't want you to start hating me---yet!) sooo toodles for now!!!

Comments

  1. me toooooo i guess i have transformed into one of those cyber lurkers man coz my void of talking forget being filled but is never even close to anything lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)