CRITICISM


The dictionary told me "Criticism is the judgment (using analysis and evaluation) of the merits and faults of the actions or work of another individual. Criticism can mean merely to evaluate without necessarily finding fault; however, usually the word implies the expression of disapproval."

I think the last five words are what the common man knows of it!!
Why did I look this up? I was just sitting and wondering where the HELL criticism originated from when it struck me! [here I am ;)]
In my defense, who doesn't have a critical opinion or comment?
First of all, all of us are so self-opinionated but i have to say there are STILL people who manage to stand out! kudos to them !! ;)
Some people think criticizing others using humor as a weapon is so awesome!I think its just sick!
LEAVE humor ALONE!!
A little sarcasm is fine but somehow the kind of humor that uses a scapegoat has never appealed to me! I think you just plain lack originality when you resort to stuff like that!!
Then there's this whole drama of "Constructive criticism"... Give me a break! U wanna criticize, go ahead! Why sugar coat?! You obviously don't agree!
It just boils down to negativity as far as I'm concerned! hmphh
In case you haven't noticed yet.. I'm NOT a big fan!
On the whole its just easier to criticize than to appreciate something; especially when you don't agree.
Its okay sometimes, but when it's without reason and especially when its just plain spiteful is the worst kind!
I cannot believe I'm blogging at 3am on kinds of criticism! But a demon has been unleashed!! I was reading a blog and read articles so critical of others its infuriating! I am generally a calm person( or so I would like to believe) but how words can irk the mind!!
Yes I know, here I am, criticizing the blogger!! So before I contradict myself further,
I'm off to bed and leaving the "criticism" up to you ;)

P.S- this was pretty annoying to type out as criticism is spelt criticiSm and criticizing has a Z instead!!phew.. English!!! ;)

Comments

  1. agreed... any negative thing, criticism included is especially bad when under the guise of humour.. and what sucks is people we like- friends, bf/gf all do it :( no fun!!!.. its always a good time to be pissed off at criticism :P 3am is just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)