yayyyyy!!

YAYYY!!!! I'm so happy that i'm actually typing out something that more than one person will
read :) I've always wanted to write! About what ,when etc I've had a zillion ideas but have never sat down to actually doing it!!
Wanted to write even as a kid! And now i'm 22 yrs old n havn't started so I figured what the hell might as well give it a shot :)
Hmmm so what is the first article I'll write bout??
Think I'll write about the very first story I've made up.. its about my teddy bear "puggzy" about whom I started writing a book in 4th grade so I think I'll start with that!!
Its very silly and kiddish obviously because they're the thoughts of a 8yr old :) but I hope you will enjoy it!!
Till that.. TOODLES !!! :)

Comments

  1. kutzy ... im so proud of u.. finally u do somethin that ur great at:)keep it up!!! cheers.. all the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well dat was rly gud but wats wid d mul stuf rnt u kinda ligually discriminating sumthin like a racial discrimination

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww:) gee thanks!! muah!! n aks its nly coz i lowe u muls so its not discrimination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg......u wrote tat ?? itz awsm.....nice idea to share ur viewz wid frenz , appreciated.....master crunchy......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha :)thanku!! yr pretty crunchy yrself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)