DOGGIES N LOVE :)


To me dogs are THE most adorable creatures on the planet!
I love dogs! I love the way they're tails are always wagging in friendly welcome! The way they hang out their tongues and salivate, the way they perk their ears at the slightest noise..and the way they're soooooo happy just to be running around acting busy:) I am extremely passionate about them!! I dunno why but all I have to do is just see a dog pass by and it makes me smile!! I meet one and it makes my day! Its not so with everyone else!! I know lots of people who will walk an extra road just to avoid a dog!!

I think that if you've ever had a dog or at-least interacted quite a bit with one you'd feel just the way I do! Because I don't know any other living being who will be so happy to see you.. for absolutely no reason.. its beyond my understanding :) and with the same enthusiasm!! Its awfully sweet !!
And what I love the most about them is that they are so loving.. towards anyone! They don't care how you look or who you are or anything.. their love is so unconditional :) Sometimes I think a dog can in some ways love you better than another human being can!

So I guess you've got it by now that I'm pretty much obsessed ;) Now this was since I was a little kid, so I bugged my parents every year for a dog but it wasn't feasible so I din get one till I was in the 11th grade!!
That's when we got teddy! Well, my uncle is a Vet so he had some contacts and said he knew people who wanted to give away a Lhasa apse pup..I was more than thrilled!! I'm not too fond of small dogs, prefer the bigger fella's! but this breed is just too cute and I obviously wanted a good looking dog! My cousin Stevie brought him home and the minute his paws were on the ground he was running! SIDEWAYS!! ha ha ha:) [the flooring was too smooth for him;)]
He was a menace , would pee and poop all over the house,and I would happily clean all this!! Which is totally unlike me! The first few months I followed him around or he followed me around:) I finally had my own doggie :D
As a pup teddy was nuts! He would just want to eat anything we ate! He just thought if we're eating it.....well.. it must be good!! (smart eh?) and this included apples and grapes!(go figure!!)
After a while he realized we didn't really have such great taste and gradually shifted to a more dog-like appetite!
He grew pretty fast as all pups do.. but in sometime I was starting to worry because he didn't look anything like a Lhasa apse!! So the next time we went to the vet, we talk bout this and he looks surprised and says "Of course he's not a Lhasa apse, he's a cross".... Four months back that statement would have made my jaw drop or at least disappointed me, but somehow, strangely, it didn't make the slightest difference! I loved the way he looked.. he had one ear up and the other down..a huge grin on his face n was extremely hand-some:)
To me he was the best looking bobo I'd ever seen!
And this taught me a huge lesson on how when you love someone they look so beautiful to you..because then you don't really care about how they look on the outside anymore! I don understand how that works but that's how it is!! I mean every parent thinks their child is the most good looking! (they really believe this!!)..Anybody in love thinks the same!! I think its one of the sweetest things bout relationships and how they work!!
So I can tell you this....that to at-least a hand full of people you are the best looking person in the world.... and why??
Because they love you!!! :) :)

Comments

  1. Awwww...This is the superrrr cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cho cute kutzie.....muah... it reminds me of totsie.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. robin has the asme thing to say for everything.. I don't think he cares..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, i think the same about dogs. They dont care about the way you look or smell, they always are so warm and their tails show how true they are with you.I find total innocence in them, i have been feeding a stray dog for 6 months now, when i get home after a couple of days she makes these cute sounds that translate to my ears as "i love you". I know for a fact that she is perhaps the only girl who can probably love me that much.That pretty much explains why devdas had a dog, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RELATIONSHIPS ?!!?%#%&^*^%%

On love, dreams and loss

RIP dearest Ammachi (aka Poptain)